Kevin Hart breaks his silence about the ongoing sex video scandal.

Kevin Hart is a man who had an eventful week beginning last Sunday (September 17th). At that time, news surfaced that he was the target of an extortion plot that centered around an alleged sex tape that was put together with footage from a weekend he spent in Las Vegas earlier this summer.

He supposedly partied with a stripper named Montia Sabbag, who lives in Long Beach, CA, but the woman’s lawyer later set the record straight and said that Sabbag was not behind the reported extortion scheme. “I am not an extortionist… I had nothing to do with these recordings,” she said, claiming that she is as much a victim as Hart is. Lisa Bloom, the woman’s attorney, also came to her defense publicly.

TRENDING:  LeBron James' "U Bum" Donald Trump Tweet Getting To 2 Million Retweets & Likes

According to a new report from TMZ, Hart finally broke his silence on the matter during a recent comedy show in the show in the southern United States. Watch the video above

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *